Kitchen Storage Solutions For Existing CabinetsEditorial Tanya
Did you know there are kitchen storage solutions for existing cabinets? Whatever your cabinet shape and size, you can create perfect access and better organisation. Reduce clutter and add more storage using an extensive range of high quality products.
3 Steps To Transform Existing Cabinets
- Measure your space
- Expert advice to find the right solutions
- DIY Installation or Professional Installation Service
MEASURE YOUR KITCHEN CABINET
Option 1: Measure your internal cabinet width. We offer a simple measurement and installation guide to help you and can also guide you over the phone.
Option 2: A picture tells a thousand words! Take a picture and email us. This is great for tricky spaces and/or showing us hinges that may be outside the norm.
Option 3: Sketches, plans and diagrams are all fine. We’ll contact you to clarify any details.
Once we know your space, we can start working out the kitchen storage solutions that match your cabinet. If you’re unsure of any details, just ask. Our installation section has more details and tips.
EXPERT ADVICE – FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION
There is an extensive range of kitchen storage solutions, in fact we have the largest range in Australia! Don’t overwhelm yourself with technical information, just call us for some quick advice and suggested product ideas for your space.
PRODUCTS FOR EVERY SPACE
There are many kitchen cabinets that have hard to reach spaces. Some of the most common are:
- Pantry: very deep and hard to access with lots of wasted space. Explore pantry storage ideas such as pull out pantry, slim narrow pantry and butlers pantry.
- Under sink cabinets: these are filled with hard to reach narrow spaces. See what’s possible for under sink storage.
- Narrow cabinets: the hardest of places to organise and get access. You’ll love these narrow pull out solutions for spice storage and really narrow cabinets.
- Corner cabinets: each space can be different and there are many options to consider which include, Lazy Susan, Le Mans sliding trays and Moving Corners.
Do-It-Yourself: Most of our products are easy DIY installation. We can guide you on the degree of difficulty, so let us know what you are comfortable with and you’re level of experience. If your cabinet is a ‘standard width’, it’s generally easy. We also recommend you avoid soft close slides for DIY because the level of accuracy when you are installing is high. Standard (non soft close slides) are very forgiving, so have a go!
Professional Installation: We have a network of installers that can install our products. We can give you an indicative quote. A standard basket (including slides) costs approximately $50 per basket to install. This is based on a minimum installation of 3 baskets. If the installation is more complicated and you need batons or other parts, it may cost more.
Using Your Own Installer: We know our products are great but it’s important they are installed correctly. If you have a ‘standard’ cabinet and are using ‘standard slides’ (ie, not soft close), it’s generally easy and requires minimal instructions and time. If you have baskets with batons or slides that are pre-fitted, we recommend that you or your installer contact us to ensure it’s done correctly. A quick chat can usually save a lot of time and give you great results.