Maximise The Space In Your Pantry Cabinetadmin
Do you want to maximise the space in your pantry? Originally, this pantry was 5 fixed shelves and after a simple DIY, it was then transformed into 7 stainless steel pull out wire baskets. Increase the capacity of your kitchen storage with Tansel pull out wire baskets.
3 Steps To Increase Pantry Storage
- Remove the shelves. The spacing between shelves is usually 350H. This leaves voids of space and you are likely to double/triple your tiems and then can’t find products at the back of the pantry.
- Group items with similar heights. Most pantry items are only 150H, group these together. The remaining tall items will be about 200-300H, then group these together. And so on.
- Add surface area. The more pull out wire baskets, the more surface area available. In a standard height pantry, we recommend 3-4 pull out wire baskets 100H and 1-2 pull out baskets 150Hw
5 Pull Out Basket Features
- Each basket extends to 100% of its length
- The basket hold up to 40kgs weight capacity
- Suitable for external cabinets widths 160-1000mm
- Non slip bases and partitions are optional extras
- Do-It-Yourself friendly installation
Need more pantry storage ideas?
Fancy yourself a little bit handy? Tansel products are suitable for DIY installation too.