Pantry Storage Makeover for “Fit Mama” Belinda NortonEditorial
Belinda Norton is an author, health and fitness educator, busy mum of two teenage kids and ambassador for KidsSpot. By day she’s a Primary school teacher inspiring the next generation of kids. With a love for fitness and being the best version of yourself, her books are a blend of honesty, healthy living, empowerment and dealing with life’s setbacks.
In recent months Belinda embarked on a renovation of her Gold Coast home, which is a lovely blend of coastal whites, timber finishes and a relaxed style that reflects her personality. Tansel came to the party to give her kitchen storage a revamp, which added loads more storage and organisation.
So much wasted space! The pantry shelves were widely spaced and filled with voids. The shelves were also cut short, so again, more wasted space. Belinda also had difficult access and sagging shelves making her pantry storage ripe for a makeover.
AFTER – Here’s What We Achieved
- Added 25% more usable storage.
- There is now 240kgs of weight capacity.
- Easy access to the back of the pantry, no more digging.
- Great organisation of her spices & condiments using spice jars and storage canisters (thanks to Little Label Co & Howards Storage)
How We Did It!
- Belinda provided us with some basic measurements and photos of her pantry.
- Using our extensive range of sizes and components, we found a solution that maximised her space.
- We called on our Gold Coast Hire-A-Hubby installer Greg to fit the Tansel stainless steel drawers. This gave Belinda & Tanya time to decant all the spices and rid any excess open packets and store items into air-tight canisters.
- Tanya from Tansel organised the pantry to maximise storage and make every visible & organise.
Thank you… To our friends at Howards Storage World who supplied the much-needed storage containers and Little Label Co for the air-tight glass spice jars and Oil/Vinegar bottles, which brought style & functionality to our pantry makeover.
SEE IT – Watch Our Transformation
Here’s How You Can Transform Your Pantry
- Measure your internal space
- Send your sizes and some pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Team at Tansel will help to find the right size to optimise the space
- Products are DIY friendly or ask us about an installation service.